nanogui: Chinese font problem

Subject: Re: Re: [nanogui] Chinese font problem
From: "veerkumar" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Apr 2004 09:01:48 +0100

  Hi Greg and all ..

  i will be much pleased if i get the solution from you people.

  I am also on the same track i suppose.

  Basically i am compiling my code for the native linux machine and I want
to see the chinese fonts coming up in a sample demo application t1demo.c.
  I want the relative chinese fonts to appear when i give the respective
english word as input string in the GrText() function.

  Please let me know the steps to go through.

  Thanks and regards,
  Veer.