nanogui: Thread: Nano-X-0.1

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano-X-0.1
From: Alex Holden ####@####.####
Date: 25 Apr 1999 17:14:22 -0000

I've just put up the first public release of Nano-X, with the networking
code which allows many clients to run at once. A lot of things are broken
and I don't have a lot of time to spend on it for the next few weeks due
to exams and assignments, so by all means report problems but don't expect
me to fix them immediately ;)

You can get it via CVS, or from
ftp://ftp.linuxhacker.org/pub/nanogui/nano-X/nano-X-0.1.tar.gz
http://www.linuxhacker.org/pub/nanogui/nano-X/nano-X-0.1.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.linuxhacker.org/pub/nanogui/nano-X/nano-X-0.1.tar.bz2
http://www.linuxhacker.org/pub/nanogui/nano-X/nano-X-0.1.tar.bz2

I welcome discussions about technical matters on this list, for example
the error reporting is obviously broken but I haven't attempted to fix it
yet because I wasn't sure of the best way to do it. Comments would be
appreciated...

Thanks, Alex.

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :