nanogui: Thread: where are gdImage* routines

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: where are gdImage* routines
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 30 Apr 1999 19:15:38 -0000

I just pulled down the nanoGUI project, and it looks great.  Where can I find
the gdImage* routines, used by giftobogl.c?

Greg

Subject: Re: where are gdImage* routines
From: Alex Holden ####@####.####
Date: 1 May 1999 09:22:21 -0000

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Greg Haerr wrote:
> I just pulled down the nanoGUI project, and it looks great.  Where can I find
> the gdImage* routines, used by giftobogl.c?

I don't know. I just took a look at the clean bogl package and they're
missing from there as well. I've never used it though, what are you trying
to do?

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :