nanogui: Thread: nanoterm

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nanoterm
From: Alexander Peuchert ####@####.####
Date: 5 May 1999 09:01:01 -0000

Hey

is the client interface finished yet, I could try to port a small terminal
from w to nano-X ...

alex

Alexander Peuchert
####@####.####
http://www.peuchert.de ( not very interesting yet ;-) )

Subject: Re: nanoterm
From: Alex Holden ####@####.####
Date: 5 May 1999 14:10:51 -0000

On Wed, 5 May 1999, Alexander Peuchert wrote:
> is the client interface finished yet, I could try to port a small terminal
> from w to nano-X ...

Um, sort of. The names of the functions might be altered to more closely
match X soon, but we could always just go through and fix the terminal
program when we do that. I think it's probably close enough to be worth
giving it a try once Greg's fixes are in the tree.

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :
-------------------- http://www.linuxhacker.org/ --------------------

how urgent is a app like that??? ( don't have much time: final diploma
report in two weeks )

alex

On Wed, 5 May 1999, Alex Holden wrote:

> On Wed, 5 May 1999, Alexander Peuchert wrote:
> > is the client interface finished yet, I could try to port a small terminal
> > from w to nano-X ...
>
> Um, sort of. The names of the functions might be altered to more closely
> match X soon, but we could always just go through and fix the terminal
> program when we do that. I think it's probably close enough to be worth
> giving it a try once Greg's fixes are in the tree.
>
> --------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
> : Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :

Alexander Peuchert
http://www.peuchert.de ( not very interesting yet ;-) )

On Wed, 5 May 1999, Alexander Peuchert wrote:
> how urgent is a app like that??? ( don't have much time: final diploma
> report in two weeks )

Not at all. Do your work instead (I'm trying to ;).