nanogui: Thread: microwindows ftp site

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: microwindows ftp site
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jun 1999 21:58:57 -0000

I have received some reports that the Micro-Windows site
isn't working with DNS too well and can't be accessed from certain
areas.  I'm working on this, but can't duplicate it yet.

In any case, the IP address for microwindows.censoft.com is

	208.219.23.166

This will allow downloads until I resolve the DNS issue.

Greg

: The Micro-Windows site is:

: 	ftp://microwindows.censoft.com/pub/microwindows

: The current microwindows release is 0.8.

> I have received some reports that the Micro-Windows site
> isn't working with DNS too well and can't be accessed from certain
> areas.  I'm working on this, but can't duplicate it yet.
>
> In any case, the IP address for microwindows.censoft.com is
>
>         208.219.23.166
>
> This will allow downloads until I resolve the DNS issue.
>
> Greg
>
> : The Micro-Windows site is:
>
> :       ftp://microwindows.censoft.com/pub/microwindows
>
> : The current microwindows release is 0.8.

            Using Linux since 0.99.12 August 1993
Thank you, I will investigate the microwindows information.