nanogui: Thread: microwindows download site

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: microwindows download site
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jun 1999 18:25:18 -0000

I have finally got my act together over here, and have brought up a site for
Micro-Windows.  These changes are on top of the work I've done for
nano-X, which I'm sending to Alex.

I have talked for some time about the implementation of window managers,
and fast color bitmap support.  I would be interested to hear what you think
about this implementation (forget the api, I'm asking for reports on the implementation
speed and painting algorithms...)  If you like it, I've got some ideas
for how to do this with an X api.

The Micro-Windows site is:

	ftp://microwindows.censoft.com/pub/microwindows

The current microwindows release is 0.8.

I've also posted some unpublished updates to nano-X, as nano-X-06gh.tar.gz, but
all these changes will be sent to Alex, who will integrate them into the nanoGUI project.