nanogui: Thread: Input device for nanogui

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Input device for nanogui
From: Lajber Zoltan ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jun 1999 21:42:07 -0000

Greg,

How can I write a device driver for nanogui?

I have a touch screen. It has a normal serial line connection, and can act
as one or two button mouse with apropriate software.

Is it more straightforward to made a gpm driver?

Bye,
 LAJBER Zoltan           ####@####.####          http://jht.gau.hu/~lajbi
 GATE Jarmu- es Hotechnika Tanszek                        http://jht.gau.hu
 A member of HuLUG                           http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf