nanogui: Thread: daVinci

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: daVinci
From: ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jul 1999 19:09:04 -0000

 Hi all,
 I just recently got a Royal daVinci and it has the ability to load a new
OS and theres a gcc to produce native apps.
 It might be a canidate for nanoX.

I don't know any of the specs as far as the chipset and so forth. But it
does have 2 megs Ram (the newer version).

 Terry.

>  I just recently got a Royal daVinci and it has the ability to load a new
> OS and theres a gcc to produce native apps.
>  It might be a canidate for nanoX.
>
> I don't know any of the specs as far as the chipset and so forth. But it
> does have 2 megs Ram (the newer version).

Unfortunatly it's 2MB of flash and 32k of RAM, but it does have a
dragonball inside and reasonably detailed display specs.

--Michael