nanogui: Thread: Portrait mode?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Portrait mode?
From: Kyle Harris ####@####.####
Date: 7 Mar 2000 20:08:02 -0000

Hi all,

First of all... WOW!!! A lot has happened over the last week. Sure is
exciting!

But, I'm having problems with portrait mode. I've looked at fb.c,
scr_fb.c, and scr_fbportrait.c and it appears things have change quite a
bit. Using the new subdriver approach is very clean but makes it more
difficult to overload the low level drawing routines.

Greg, how do you want this handled? Have scr_fbportrait deviate from the
norm (keep it similar to before) or some other approach?

Thanks, Kyle.