nanogui: Thread: vnc

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: vnc
From: Idit Neuman ####@####.####
Date: 6 Mar 2001 15:05:24 -0000

Hi,

Is there somewhere an implementation for vnc on the server side based on
nano-X?

Thanks
Idit
From: Idit Neuman ####@####.####
Date: 11 Mar 2001 15:19:59 -0000

Hi,

I didn't get any answer I try again
Does any one know about implementation of vnc server based on nano-x ?

Thanks
Idit
Subject: Re: VNC
From: Alex Holden ####@####.####
Date: 11 Mar 2001 16:14:47 -0000

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, Idit Neuman wrote:
> I didn't get any answer I try again
> Does any one know about implementation of vnc server based on nano-x ?

I haven't heard of one. Usually if you ask a question like "has anybody
ported xyz to Nano-X?" and nobody answers, that means that the answer is
"no". It's the old problem of disproving a negative- nobody knows for
certain that a port doesn't exist (somebody may have done it in secret
and not released it yet), so they don't say anything.