nanogui: Thread: how to change font??

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: how to change font??
From: swati kamat ####@####.####
Date: 31 Aug 2001 06:34:20 -0000

hello

can anyone tell how to change the font of the widgets ?....i want
buttons & edit boxes with variable fonts.

thanx
swati

Subject: Re: [nanogui] how to change font??
From: Duncan Palmer ####@####.####
Date: 31 Aug 2001 09:53:26 -0000

What widget toolkit are you using? flnx, tinywidgets, ...

swati kamat wrote:

> hello
>
> can anyone tell how to change the font of the widgets ?....i want
> buttons & edit boxes with variable fonts.
>
> thanx
> swati

Duncan Palmer
####@####.####
Software Design Engineer                          Phone:
+353-1-2911561
Silicon and Software Systems                      Fax:
+353-1-2911001
I haven't used the win32 api unfortunately - hopefully someone else can
help

swati kamat wrote:

> hello,
>
> i'm using win32 api...sdk platform
>
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Duncan Palmer wrote:
>
> > What widget toolkit are you using? flnx, tinywidgets, ...
> >
> > swati kamat wrote:
> > >
> > > hello
> > >
> > > can anyone tell how to change the font of the widgets ?....i want
> > > buttons & edit boxes with variable fonts.
> > >
> > > thanx
> > > swati

> > --
> > Duncan Palmer
> > Software Design Engineer                          Phone:
> > +353-1-2911561
> > Silicon and Software Systems                      Fax:
> > +353-1-2911001

Duncan Palmer