nanogui: Thread: Port FlashPlayer to Nano-X

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Port FlashPlayer to Nano-X
From: Soon ####@####.####
Date: 10 Dec 2000 15:03:54 -0000

Hi, I'm trying to port Flash Player to Nano-X. But I'm new to Nano-X, so, can anyone help me to compelete it together?
The attched is my player source and makefile base on Olivier Debon's src. You can get all other file from http://www.swift-tools.com/Flash/flash-0.4.10.tgz.

            Soon
            ####@####.####

From: Soon ####@####.####
Date: 10 Dec 2000 15:04:10 -0000

Hi, I'm trying to port Flash Player to Nano-X. But I'm new to Nano-X, so, can anyone help me to compelete it together?
The attched is my player source and makefile base on Olivier Debon's src. You can get all other file from http://www.swift-tools.com/Flash/flash-0.4.10.tgz.

Sorry, I forget my src.

            Soon
> Hi, I'm trying to port Flash Player to Nano-X. But I'm new to Nano-X, so, can anyone help me to compelete it together?
> The attched is my player source and makefile base on Olivier Debon's src. You can get all other file from http://www.swift-tools.com/Flash/flash-0.4.10.tgz.

I have made a port for ScreenMedia. Hang on a few days, so that I can
get my sources in order.

Jon Kåre