nanogui: Thread: Problems with serial mouse

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Problems with serial mouse
From: "maria lobo" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Aug 2001 10:24:00 -0000

hello all,
	     I am using microwin with framebuffer support. I have a serial logitech
mouse connected on my com1 port (/dev/ttyS0) .
  I have copied config.fb into config.
I then set GPMMOUSe to N and SERMOUSE to Y
I then ran make on microwin . I then built my project. Now my screen opens
fine with framebuffer support .
However the mouse refuses to work so I cannot navigate within my window .
I even modified the /src/drivers/mou_ser.c file to reflect my mouse as logi
with no result . Could anyone please tell me what to do .
Are ther any additional changes to be made to mou_ser.c file or config file.
Thanx n regards
Maria