nanogui: Thread: flnx

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: flnx
From: "Jean-Nicolas Pouliot" ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jul 2000 17:33:19 -0000

Hi Greg,
    Currently working around flnx, will probably be ok but problem is: To
work with flnx you need nano-X as launcher and this one is obtained by
enabling some options in microwin .config like NANOX, NWIDGET, NANOXDEMO and
NANOWM but those fails to compile with ARCH=LINUX-MIPS.

    Is there some people that have compiled microwin for MIPS with all nanox
options enabled ?? If so I need your expertise...

rgds,

Nicolas Pouliot
ICI Net Design