nanogui: Thread: Nanogui, uClinux, and the SED1375

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nanogui, uClinux, and the SED1375
From: Roger Williams ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2000 17:57:10 -0000

We are currently designing a new product using the MC68332 MCU, the
SED1375 graphics controller, a 1/4-VGA colour or B/W LCD, and a
menu-driven softkey user interface.  We're likely to use uClinux
(although RTEMS and CMX-RTX are still possibilities).

For those few of you who have done some work on integrating Nano-X/
Microwindows with uClinux, are there any particular problems with it,
or "gotchas" to watch out for?

And has anyone done any nanogui work with the SED137x or SED135x
controllers?  This looks pretty straightforward, but we'd like to take
advantage of any work that's already been done.  Naturally, we'll
release our code when we get it running.

--
Roger Williams                         finger me for my PGP public key
Coelacanth Engineering Inc    consulting & turnkey product development