nanogui: Thread: Cannot bind to named socket

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Cannot bind to named socket
From: "Philipp Leusmann" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Mar 2001 23:51:23 -0000

Hi,

i´m trying to get nano-X to work on a german digitalTV Settop-Box using a
framebuffer..
when when i try to start nano-X I only get a message "Cannot bind to named
socket".
Could anyone help me with this? How could I get a more detailed
error-message?
and where can I get information about the nano-X-switches?

Thanks,
 Philipp

Nano-X will creat a sock file in /tmp/,if there isnot tmp directory in / ,nano-x would output messages "cannot bind to named socket"

-----????-----
???: Philipp Leusmann ####@####.####
????: 2001?3?12? 7:57
???: ####@####.####
??: Cannot bind to named socket

Hi,

i´m trying to get nano-X to work on a german digitalTV Settop-Box using a
framebuffer..
when when i try to start nano-X I only get a message "Cannot bind to named
socket".
Could anyone help me with this? How could I get a more detailed
error-message?
and where can I get information about the nano-X-switches?

Thanks,
 Philipp

When I start nano-X,show as follow:

Cannot initialize keyboard
Cannot bind to named socket

Why?

I start my linux like this;

I wanna make a embed linux, so only kernel and init->bash, kernel start
with framebuffer,
when system start successfully, show as follow:

bash#

thank your spend time read my email.