nanogui: Thread: GrDrawImageFromFile problem

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: GrDrawImageFromFile problem
From: yi yang ####@####.####
Date: 11 May 2001 14:48:11 -0000

Hi,
    I meet a problem when I use GrDrawImageFromFile()
function. It was a little program shows some bmp
files.
    When I run myprogram at PC, all things goes ok.
    But when I port it to a Flash ROM based
filesystem. The program core dumps. I didn't see into
it very deeply.
But I noticed that nxkbd program uses two ways to draw
bmp, one is GrDrawImageFromFile, another is
GrDrawImageBits. For the romdisk, GrDrawImageBits
works, but the final binary file will be larger.
    Who can explain why GrDrawImageFromFile cannot
work for romdisk?

Best Regards,
Yi Yang