nanogui: Thread: Microwindows on Assabet

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Microwindows on Assabet
From: #YANG XIAOYONG# ####@####.####
Date: 12 Dec 2000 07:29:08 -0000

Hi all,
Anybody knows where can I find instruction to load Microwindows to the
assabet board?
regards,
a newbie
Subject: Fwd: microwindows on assabet
From: Luca Natali ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jul 2001 13:22:29 -0000

Hi all, I am new for the mailing list.
I am working with microwindows on assabet,I have cross-compiled microwindows
last version (0.89pre7) and I have success running nano-X and mine,but not
running nanowm and others demo programs. Nanowm seems to work but nothing
happens.
Can someone help me?
Luca