nanogui: Thread: tcl/tk

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: tcl/tk
From: Sven Geggus ####@####.####
Date: 7 May 2000 13:14:55 -0000

Hi there,

I am very interested in the microwindows efforts.

Is there any plan of porting the tcl/tk scripting language to this
environment?

I would expect that this could be done on a win32 API base as well as a Xlib
base.

Please send Email Reply´s as well, as I´m not on your list.

Sven

--
Microsoft Outlook, the Software which made the "Good Times"
Email-virus Hoax a reality.

/me is giggls@ircnet, http://geggus.net/sven/ on the Web