nanogui: Thread: Problems with ViewMl

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Problems with ViewMl
From: "Monica Ayde Vallejo" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Mar 2006 16:26:08 +0100

Hello,

I compiled viewml-0.22 with gcc-2.95.3. Also, I compiled microwindows-0.90,
Flnx-018 and the  libwww libraries (w3c-libwww-5.2).

When I executed the viewml binary in microwindows-0.90, this opened a
navigation window but this window does not allow to accede none of the Web
pages.

_Why does it happen?

- What should I do with viewml to allow me to accede web pages ?

:
: When I executed the viewml binary in microwindows-0.90, this opened a
: navigation window but this window does not allow to accede none of the Web
: pages.

I'm not aware of general problems here.  Have you compiled the
same library versions on the Linux desktop, or is this just a problem
on your embedded target device?