nanogui: Thread: link app into server

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: link app into server
From: Christoph Kling ####@####.####
Date: 12 Oct 2002 09:35:38 -0000

Hi

How can I link my own application into the server ?

Regards

Christoph Kling

--
It's entirely untested, but it looks good
and compiles. Ship it!

Linus Torvalds

Subject: Re: [nanogui] link app into server
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Oct 2002 18:32:46 -0000

: How can I link my own application into the server ?

Setting LINK_APP_INTO_SERVER=Y in the config
file does this for the demo apps.  You'll have to build
your own makefile for your application, unless you
stick it in demos/nanox.

: Regards
:
: Christoph Kling