nanogui: Thread: Default Back color

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Default Back color
From: Michael Bogaerts ####@####.####
Date: 27 Mar 2006 10:30:21 +0100

Hi,

is there a way to change the nano-x back color. I would like to have
a different back color then black.

Kind Regards

-=Michael=-

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Default Back color
From: Alex Holden ####@####.####
Date: 27 Mar 2006 10:37:34 +0100

On 27 Mar 2006, at 10:30, Michael Bogaerts wrote:
> is there a way to change the nano-x back color. I would like to
> have a different back color then black.

The launcher demo has that feature. If you comment out the
$window_background_image line in launcher.cnf and uncomment
$window_background_colour it will set a solid background colour
instead of a background image.

--
------------ Alex Holden - http://www.alexholden.net/ ------------
If it doesn't work, you're not hitting it with a big enough hammer