nanogui: Thread: Re: [nanogui] nxlib

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [nanogui] nxlib
From: Anthony Fu ####@####.####
Date: 8 Sep 2004 04:10:55 +0100

Hi

My FLTK can run on cygwin/X. how can I set up to run against NXLIB?

Thanks,

Anthony

From: Hinko Kocevar ####@####.####
Date: 8 Sep 2004 10:49:55 +0100

Anthony Fu 傅錫泓 wrote:
> Hi
>
> My FLTK can run on cygwin/X. how can I set up to run against NXLIB?

compile nanox for your platform, compile nxlib, copy nanox binaries and
libs to your platform, copy nxlib binaries to your platform, start nanox
server, start fltk app. It will use libX11 provided ny nxlib instead of
X native libX11. Of course you need to recompile your fltk app for
target platform with appropriate fltk libs...

regards,

Hinko Kocevar, developer
Iskra Medical d.o.o., Stegne 23, 1k LJ, SLO-EU

	"Aì rén"	|	[Analects XII:22]