nanogui: Thread: NanoX+FLTK+UTF-8

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: NanoX+FLTK+UTF-8
From: "Ivan Tarapov" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Mar 2006 18:41:50 +0000

Hi all!

We had nano-x working with FLTK application finely on our target device.
Recently I have installed a UTF-8 patch from here
(http://www.oksidizer.com/software/fltk.html ) on FLTK 1.1.6 that we use
here. We had no problem with it on Linux X-Window and on Win32, - it did its
job and UTF-8 texts were displayed, however we've run into problems on the
target device on nano-x. All texts simply are not drawn by the applications.
i.e. all calls to text-drawing functions result in drawing nothing.

It seems that our nano-x configuration is lacking something. Could anyone
suggest a solution to this?

Best Regards,

Ivan S. Tarapov