nanogui: Thread: Full screen refresh in nanox

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Full screen refresh in nanox
From: Durai ####@####.####
Date: 23 Mar 2006 17:21:49 +0000

Hi All,
I am developing a nanox application which is very similar
launcher demo. This particular application is capable of
playing a video on the screen, but once the video is finished,
when it comes to display the programs main window, most of the screen
area contains garbage (Except the button which are getting repainted).

Is there a way to re-display every window? I need to refresh the window
background, top window and child windows.

Thanks
Durai

You can force everything to be redrawn, but I have a different
idea/question.
If you play your video in a new window and then close that window at the
end, nanox will repaint everything (under the window) automatically,
right?.
You do not want to write to screen (play video) without letting nanox
know about it.
This is when you get in trouble.

Martin