nanogui: Thread: Font rendering

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Font rendering
From: "Robbie" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Mar 2006 19:32:47 +0000

Hi All,

Is their any font smoothing-like utility for TT fonts? I'm using arial fonts on a 320x240 screen and the letters looks jagged and sometimes missing a few points.
On a 4" screen, it looks ok, but on a 6" screen the problem is clearly visible.

Is their a solution to this problem?

Thanks.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

I have used KERNING and ANTIALIASING which makes a better font rendering. It that the best possible with this package. Are there any other packages that would improve this?

Thanks,
--Robbie.