nanogui: Thread: TinyWidgets

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: TinyWidgets
From: Sunil Soman ####@####.####
Date: 16 Mar 2001 19:43:58 -0000

Hello people, this is an "official" announcement for the TinyWidgets project.
TinyWidgets is a free 'C' based widget set for nano-X. it includes a designer
(something like glade) to let you develop front-ends rapidly.

Get tinywidgets-0.1.tar.gz from http://tinywidgets.sourceforge.net
It's now licensed under the LGPL...if there are any problems with that let me
know.
Please have a look and let us know if you think it to be of any use.
Also, please beta test it for us if you like it (Jordan you had promised, you
know ? :))
Some issues:
*Menubars do not work well with nanowm - some focussing issues. I think Amit
has a patched nanowm somewhere which solves this.
*The multiline textbox is still very buggy...no guarantees whatsoever :)
(another way of saying don't use it !)

Thanks,
sunils
Sunil - Make sure you send in an announcement to freashmeat.net, so the
open source community will know all about it.  Also, I encourage
everyone on the
list to help these guys out and start playing with this widget set.
Tell everyone you know about this.

Jordan