nanogui: Thread: portrait mode

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: portrait mode
From: Jun Sun ####@####.####
Date: 17 May 2000 23:21:18 -0000

I am compiling microwindow for a NEC board running linux.  The display
is LCD 240x320.  No matter how I change the PORTRAIT_MODE value, the
microwindow always comes up with Landscape mode.

Any idea what is wrong?

I am using microwindows-0.88pre6.tar.

thanks.

Pleaes cc your reply to my email account.  I am in the middle of
subscribing to the mailing list.

Jun