nanogui: Thread: Query

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Query
From: "Bipin T S" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Feb 2001 05:45:10 -0000

Hi,
        I am trying to run Microwindows on top of Hardhat linux with
frame buffer support. Keyboard and Console is working. But the mouse is
not working.

        When i traced the code, found that mouse is opened(configured)
properly. But it is not visulaized.
I tried to configure the  mouse externaly using
                 gpm -R -t ps2  ( i am using ps2 mouse ). But it is not
working.

        Here i am just explaing the method i tried to built my own
hardhat.
            1. In the kernel config i enabled the mouse option for ps2
and built it.
            2. Started with my mouse configured hardhat kernel.
            3. Mouse is not working. ( even i tried to configure using
gpm -R -t ps2)

Note: The same is working in Redhat without any problem.

        If anyone of you give some suggestion to rectify this problem,
it will be very helpful for me.

bye,
Thanks & Regards,
Bipin.