nanogui: Thread: hi

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: hi
From: "Linda BMxkNr" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Oct 2002 06:48:56 -0000
hi
From: ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jan 2004 13:12:18 -0000

 Test =)
ywlqtbahrvkl
--
Test, yep.
Subject: Re: Hi
From: "Aaron J. Grier" ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jan 2004 23:00:55 -0000

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 06:19:20PM +0530, ####@####.#### wrote:
>  Test =)
> ywlqtbahrvkl
> --
> Test, yep.

any reason windows executables should be passed to the list?  gzipped
patches, sure, but executables?

--
  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  ####@####.####
Subject: Re: [nanogui] Re: Hi
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jan 2004 23:17:15 -0000

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:30:45 -0800
"Aaron J. Grier" ####@####.#### wrote:

> any reason windows executables should be passed to the list?  gzipped
> patches, sure, but executables?

Its a worm.  Read all about it:

http://www.cosmicpenguin.net

** No penguins were harmed in the making of this message
Date: 20 Jan 2004 01:48:58 -0000

 Test =)
vfiqcvqvcybk
--
Test, yep.

[Content type application/x-msdownload not shown. Download]