nanogui: Thread: Keyboard Problem

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Keyboard Problem
From: Nageswari S ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jul 2002 06:24:29 -0000

Hi,

I have ported microwindows to 2.4.17 kernel in a Custom PowerPC 405 board. I
have a PS/2 keyboard. The keyboard is working fine with the board.
But the keyboard is not working in microwindows environment when I run
nxterm. The keyboard driver is registerd as "misc" with Major number 10 and
Minor number 1.
I have selected TTY_KBD in config file for microwindows.

The same configuration was working fine on the same board with 2.4.2 kernel.
Is there any change I need to for 2.4.17 kernel.

Could you please tell me as what the problem could be in 2.4.17 kernel.

Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
regards,

Nageswari