nanogui: Thread: nano-X

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nano-X
From: "Bhupender Sahran" ####@####.####
Date: 3 Feb 2001 10:59:55 -0000

hello friends,
i am working on an embedded linux project.
i have installed nano-X .
But mouse is not working.
i have checked it properly.
i have put mouse on com1.
more ever in /microwin/src/drivers/mou_ser.c i have changed the option to /dev/ttyS0.
my mouse is microsoft two button serial mouse.
please help me.

with regards
Bhupender Sahran
GDA Tech Inc.