nanogui: Thread: GrBitmap & LineWidth

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: GrBitmap & LineWidth
From: ####@####.####
Date: 23 Oct 2006 10:54:09 +0100

Dear all:

I use nano-X 0.91. I have 3 questions:

1. GrSetGCLineWidth() is OK? It does’t work when I use this functiong to change line stroke width, why?

2. When I use GrBitmap, the image is distorted(But when use GrDrawImageBits, it’s not distorted). I have considered the 16bits and 32 bits align.

  Can GrBitmap work?

3. In nano-X, Fill Mode is supported or not?  It seems can’t work.

Please help me out.

Thank you very much!

Jia