nanogui: Thread: microwindows for eCos

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: microwindows for eCos
From: "Pang" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Aug 2002 10:37:27 -0000

I would like to build the microwindows for ecos. However, it is impossible to build the source code. The major problem is the file client.c. Do you have any information given to me?? Can you tell me the detail steps in order to build the microwindows for eCos?? Thanks for your help!! My email is ####@####.####

Pang