nanogui: Thread: Nano-X For PSP

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano-X For PSP
From: "yut616" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Mar 2010 14:52:41 -0000

Years agao, I see this article, maybe nanox could add the PSP scr/kbd drivers.

Nano-X For PSP

http://yaleh.blogspot.com/2005/07/nano-x-for-psp.html

http://svn.pspdev.org/filedetails.php?repname=psp&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fmicrowindows%2FREADME.psp&rev=590&sc=0
Subject: Re: Nano-X For PSP
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Mar 2010 20:04:17 -0000

> Nano-X For PSP
> http://svn.pspdev.org/filedetails.php?repname=psp&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fmicrowindows%2FREADME.psp&rev=590&sc=0

Yes, this seems to be well written.  It basically adds support for
framebuffers in ABGR format in nano-X, along with screen
and keyboard drivers for PSP.

Were you interested in ABGR format drivers for WDTV?