nanogui: Thread: Touchscreen sluggish when using tslib

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Touchscreen sluggish when using tslib
From: Pete Klemm ####@####.####
Date: 24 May 2011 15:32:53 -0000

My touch screen seems sluggish when using tslib-1.0.7 and the
latest version from the git repository. My ts.conf file contains:

module_raw input
module pthres pmin=1
#module variance delta=3
module dejitter delta=100
module linear

Commenting out the variance helped somewhat.

I see there is a dejitter filter in devmouse.c. Is that filter
redundant with the dejitter filter in tslib?

Pete