nanogui: Thread: Re: nanogui Digest 22 Jul 2011 23:34:15 -0000 Issue 1694

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: nanogui Digest 22 Jul 2011 23:34:15 -0000 Issue 1694
From: Davide Rizzo ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jul 2011 08:34:42 -0000

Hi,
I attach a patch with an updated driver and keyboard events driver.
Now they autodetect the first available event driver of the correct kind.
I tested them with microwindows 0.92. They should work also with nano-X +
nxlib + fltk.
Please note that this driver is a much simpler (and less powerful)
alternative to tslib. Unlike tslib it doesn't provide filtering nor
decimation, so the source must generate clean events. The good thing is that
it's already integrated with mw.
This patch includes also some other minor corrections to mw code.
Any feedback/opinion is welcome
Davide Rizzo

2011/7/23 ####@####.####

--
All difficult problems have a simple solution. That is wrong. [A. Einstein]

[Content type text/x-patch not shown. Download]
Looks good. Are you saying that Larry's problem was that
the upper level didn't properly handle reading the mouse
driver with the proper event, while this driver does?

: Hi,
: I attach a patch with an updated driver and keyboard events driver.
: Now they autodetect the first available event driver of the correct kind.
: I tested them with microwindows 0.92. They should work also with nano-X +
: nxlib + fltk.
: Please note that this driver is a much simpler (and less powerful)
: alternative to tslib. Unlike tslib it doesn't provide filtering nor
: decimation, so the source must generate clean events. The good thing is
that
: it's already integrated with mw.
: This patch includes also some other minor corrections to mw code.
: Any feedback/opinion is welcome
: Davide Rizzo
:
: 2011/7/23 ####@####.####
:
: >
: > nanogui Digest 22 Jul 2011 23:34:15 -0000 Issue 1694
: >
: > Topics (messages 13055 through 13055)
: >
: > microwindows touch screen using input event0 not working
: >        13055 by: Larry Samuels
: >
: > Administrivia:
: >
: > To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
: >        ####@####.####
: >
: > To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
: >        ####@####.####
: >
: > To post to the list, e-mail:
: >        ####@####.####
[...]