nanogui: Thread: fltk 1.3.0 with nano-x 0.91 and nxlib 0.45

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: fltk 1.3.0 with nano-x 0.91 and nxlib 0.45
From: Arun ####@####.####
Date: 5 Apr 2012 11:15:09 -0000

i was using FLTK 1.1.7 with Nano-x (microwindows 0.91) and nxlib 0.45 which were
cross compiled for an arm target.
For localization, i was updating FLTK to 1.3.0 which provides UTF-8 support.
But with FLTK 1.3.0 and Nano-X 0.91 and nxlib 0.45, i was getting the following
errors

/usr/local/arm/3.4/lib/libfltk.a(utf8Input.o): In function `XUtf8LookupString':
utf8Input.c:(.text+0xef8): undefined reference to `XIMOfIC'
utf8Input.c:(.text+0xf08): undefined reference to `XLocaleOfIM'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

so i added stubs for those functions in stubs.c in nxlib
This got rid of all the errors, but i found that no strings were being displayed
on the target though the graphics were fine.
Is this because of adding empty implementations for the functions above ?

I'm yet to try updating Microwindows to 0.92 and nxlib to 0.46. Would these
versions have all the required API's for FLTK 1.3.0 for UTF-8 support ?
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Arun