nanogui: Thread: Multi-touch

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Multi-touch
From: "Wayne Johnson" ####@####.####
Date: 20 Apr 2012 20:42:28 -0000

We are in the process of designing the next generation of our product.
Currently we use physical buttons but would like to move to a touch
screen and possibly something that supports 'multi-touch'. My impression
is that nano-x does not support multi-touch. Is that the case?

I have spent a couple of days researching this but so far it's been
difficult to find information at the right detail level. Is there
anyone on the list with multi-touch experience that might be able to
point me to some detail information about this?

Thanks,

Wayne Johnson

Senior Software Engineer

ZK Celltest