nanogui: Thread: Compile v0.92 for eCos (addendum)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Compile v0.92 for eCos (addendum)
From: Stefano Cordibella ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jun 2012 16:41:51 -0000

Hi Greg,
     today I have work on compilation inside the eCos tree. I was able
to build the nanoX part for my eCos target.
Now I have some link issue, but I think that I will resolve quickly.

Working on the predefined ecos_app.c I see that the value for each eCos
thread stack size is defined at 65536, for my target board this is a
very high value because it has 56kB of SRAM... And there are many thread
that run together.

Do you think that this value can be reduced or it is mandatory?

Thank in advance.
Best regards,
Stefano.

--