nanogui: Thread: Problem with keyboard mapping using NXlib

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Problem with keyboard mapping using NXlib
From: "Georg Potthast" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jan 2014 11:37:46 -0000

I am running nano-X and NXlib on a Linux system with an Intel processor.
Using kmap I could change the keyboard mapping for the console plus for
nano-X applications to a German keyboard mapping.

But NXlib still uses the US keyboard mapping and FLTK based on that too!

I read that X11 uses a "xorg.conf" file  in "/etc/X11/" where you can add a
keyboard section for the alternate keyboard. I cannot see in the code that
NXlib is reading that file. How can I get NXlib to use an alternate keyboard
mapping?

Georg