nanogui: Thread: Re: Framebuffer screen driver update function

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Framebuffer screen driver update function
From: "Georg Potthast" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Apr 2014 19:59:54 -0000

I looked at the "scr_fb.c" driver and found that it does not have an
"update" function. Does that mean that it will only write single pixels and
not support blitting? The other screen drivers usually have an update
function for that.

Also I tried to use the "scr_mem.c" driver. This has an "fb_update" update
function and displays the screen ok based on the "/dev/fb0" device. The
mouse, however, is still displayed as a text mode mouse and I did not get it
to work. How can I get this screen driver to work properly with the
framebuffer device?

Georg