primax: Re: got the backend ! [ and and NO error :-) ]

Subject: Re: got the backend ! [ and and NO error :-) ]
From: ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jan 2001 18:10:34 -0000

It works !

Great stuff this. I only had to add the entry primax in /etc/sane.d/dll.conf
( not /etc/sane/dll.conf)
After that starting primax_server and xsane and it worked !

Thanks a lot for all the help.

I am not a programmer but if i can help you out with hacking a manpage for
the primax backend, just let me know.

Kind regards,
@

--