primax: Increase Your Business Sales NOW adv mofm

Subject: Increase Your Business Sales NOW adv mofm
From: ccdi__Web-Biz-no-LTD ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jul 2002 00:03:10 -0000
Email marketing - if done right - is both highly effective and amazingly cost effective.  OK, it can be
downright PROFITABLE.  If done right.

Imagine sending your sales letter to one million, two million, ten million or more prospects during
the night.  Then waking up to sales orders, ringing phones, and an inbox full of freshly qualified
leads.

We've been in the email business for over seven years now.

Our lists are large, current, and deliverable.  We have more servers and bandwidth than we currently
need.  That's why we're sending you this note.  We'd like to help you make your email marketing
program more robust and profitable.

Please give us permission to call you with a proposal custom tailored to your business.  Just fill out
this form to get started:

Email Address ________________

Phone Number ________________

URL or Web Address ___________

I think you'll be delighted with the bottom line results we'll deliver to your company.

Click Here: ####@####.####

Thank You!

Remove requests Click Here: ####@####.####

vfhvkiwmrrhuhlsdhwoymfuedfmb