primax: Spam

Subject: Spam
From: Alan ####@####.####
Date: 26 Aug 2002 22:55:05 -0000

Dear Sirs

I regretfully note that ####@####.#### seems to be
the victim of some very pernicious email spam (esp., for
example, the financial scams running out of Nigeria, and
various pornography sites).  I hope something is being done
to address this.  Possibly even legal action?  The nature
of the material is not merely advertising: the Nigerian scams,
in particular, are actually criminal in nature.

I am a long-time subscriber to the Primax site, and it is
disappointing to see it abused like this.  I know it is
not your fault.

Yours sincerely
Alan Watson