primax: Thread: Colorado 600p

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Colorado 600p
From: Tim Nordell ####@####.####
Date: 27 Dec 1999 07:53:07 -0000

IS there any plans in the near future for the model Colorado 600p?
Probing port 0378
    SPP port present
    ECP with a 16 byte FIFO present
    PS/2 bidirectional port present
    Passed Intel bug check.
    EPP 1.9 with hardware direction protocol

:-(
Scanner did not switch to EPP mode.....not compatible?

I'm just assuming that it's not supported, yet...

thanx

			- Tim

> IS there any plans in the near future for the model Colorado 600p?
> Probing port 0378
>     SPP port present
>     ECP with a 16 byte FIFO present
>     PS/2 bidirectional port present
>     Passed Intel bug check.
>     EPP 1.9 with hardware direction protocol
>
>:-(
> Scanner did not switch to EPP mode.....not compatible?
>
> I'm just assuming that it's not supported, yet...
>
> thanx
>
>                       - Tim

Well, try switsching the LPT mode to EPP only in your BIOS,
if this also doesn't work, you'll be quite out of luck.

cu.

---
Christian Ordig             | Homepage: http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/
Germany                     |    eMail: Christian Ordig ####@####.####
   __   _                   |
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.
    EPP 1.9 with hardware direction protocol

:-(
Scanner did not switch to EPP mode.....not compatible?

hrmm, I wonder if it works under windows, haven't tried it there
yet...heheh

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999, Christian Ordig wrote:

> On 27-Dec-99 Tim Nordell wrote:
> > IS there any plans in the near future for the model Colorado 600p?
> > Probing port 0378
> >     SPP port present
> >     ECP with a 16 byte FIFO present
> >     PS/2 bidirectional port present
> >     Passed Intel bug check.
> >     EPP 1.9 with hardware direction protocol
> >
> >:-(
> > Scanner did not switch to EPP mode.....not compatible?
> >
> > I'm just assuming that it's not supported, yet...
> >
> > thanx
> >
> >                       - Tim
> >

> Well, try switsching the LPT mode to EPP only in your BIOS,
> if this also doesn't work, you'll be quite out of luck.
>
> cu.
>

> ---
> Christian Ordig             | Homepage: http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/
> Germany                     |    eMail: Christian Ordig ####@####.####
>    __   _                   |
>   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and
>  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting
> /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.

>     EPP 1.9 with hardware direction protocol
>
>:-(
> Scanner did not switch to EPP mode.....not compatible?
>
> hrmm, I wonder if it works under windows, haven't tried it there
> yet...heheh

Well, we had these error messages quite often... there's no solution for them, yet.

Sorry.

---