primax: Thread: Information about the Colorado USB 19200

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Information about the Colorado USB 19200
From: Bernard Grymonpon ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jul 2000 12:05:44 -0000

Hi,

I'm working allready some time on my own to get my colorado USB
19200 scanner working. The hard point are the two bulk-in ep's. I was
wondering if primax provided you guys with some information about this
scanner they have send you information. If it is possible, i would like to
get some information about the different commands that are used to read
status from the scanner.

If some people are doing some efforts on this side also, feel free to
respond to this mail.

And, if it might help you somehow, if some mail must be send to
primax, i'll be happy to translate it to dutch, as it is my native
language.

mvg,
Bernard Grymonpon
We are Linux. Resistance is measured in Ohms.

Bernard Grymonpon
System Administrator - Programming - Networking