primax: Thread: Colorado D600??

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Colorado D600??
From: tbg ####@####.####
Date: 16 Oct 2000 21:00:46 -0000

I need to modificate the driver for Colorado D600???

I try to use v0.92-beta2 and the scanner move only 1 inch, after this it back...
With the second version, with the modifications in x_table_size, y_table_size
etc.... it go all, back, go all again, and stop. The program don't return any
messages and images....

Can you Help me??

Thank's

--

Thiago

Registered Linux User: 138222
Please go: http://counter.li.org

"Liberdade e uma palavra que o sonho humano alimenta,
nao ha ninguem que explique e ninguem que nao entenda."
   Cecilia Meireles

[texto propositalmente sem acentuacao]