primax: Thread: Colorado Direct 9600

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Colorado Direct 9600
From: Malc ####@####.####
Date: 20 May 1999 21:29:31 -0000

I have read Cai and Christian's contributions to the mailing list, and I
too am
trying to get the Colorado Direct 9600 to work with Linux.

If I can be of any help testing/debugging any code, please let me know.
( I can
provide the DBG_ALL output from the 0.2 driver when running against the
Col.Dir.9600
if that would help?)

Out of  interest, I wrote to Primax regarding Linux support before I
found your project.
They told me that the specs were a 'company secret' and would not be
released. Now
I read on this mailing list that an NDA is under discussion - what is
the status of the NDA?

Will it help to reply to Primax in support of them creating an NDA with
yourselves?

Congratulations on your work so far, Kep up the good work!

Malc.
__
- 'proper' coder by day - linux hacker by night ;-)