primax: Thread: Colorado USB 19200 part numbers

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Colorado USB 19200 part numbers
From: Jon Evans ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jan 2001 01:03:52 -0000

Hi,

I dismantled my Colorado 19200 to get the part numbers:

Main ASIC:      EICI093900
Secondary ASIC: EICI125700
RAM (?):        EliteMT 72MHz
                 M113416256A
                   AZM3W36
ADC:            WM8114-12C

I bought this scanner because I found a web page that listed the driver
for it as being "in development".  I don't have Windows here, so I
haven't got a single scan out of it yet.
If I can do anything to speed development, please let me know.  If
anyone is sitting on any specs for the scanner, please forward them to
me and I'll try and hack something together.
If I can't get it working, I'll have to (a) buy Windows, and (b)
repartition my hard drive as I haven't got a free partition to put it
in.  So I'm quite keen to get it working under Linux. :-)

--
Jon.